Apple and Peanut Butter Sandwich: An Unbelievably Simple Fruit Snack!
Next time you need a snack a snack for yourself, or need to serve to guests either at a birthday or in your home don’t look too far away. This Apple sandwich is great tasting and the ingredients are things you most likely already have in your kitchen. The snack is also more filling than you’ll expect because it’s filled with protein rich almonds and peanut butter.
Apple and Peanut Butter Sandwich
- 3 Tablespoons of granola
- 1 Apple (Green or Red)
- 1 spoon of peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 3 spoons of almond
- Grapes for garnishing
- Slice Apples horizontally into 5 slices.
- Spread peanut butter of one apple slice.
- Sprinkle granola over peanut butter.
- In addition to giving the snack a great taste peanut butter also serves as an adhesive for the granola and almonds.
- Add almonds over granola.
- Add grapes as garnish and eat them with the snack! It’s a win-win.