Join Our Day Trip to Olumo Rock on February 4th For Just N9,500
Nigeria is a beautiful country packed with tourist attractions spread evenly across its entirety. Olumo Rock is a popular tourist attraction in the city of Abeokuta, Ogun State. It is of huge cultural and historical significance and is just one hour away from Lagos. Also get personal with wild and domestic animals at the FUNAAB Zoo in Abeokuta. Join our day trip to Olumo Rock this February and feed your inner adventurer. In addition, meet new people and get a lesson on history.
Olumo Rock Trip Details:
- Day trip to Olumo Rock, as well as other attractions in Abeokuta.
- Date: Dec. 17, 2016.
- Depart Lagos in the morning and return in the evening.
- Fully air-conditioned AC bus and certified commercial driver.
- Armed security guards.
- Ticket passes into Olumo as well as FUNAAB Zoo
- Breakfast, lunch, soft drinks and water.
- Driving tour of Abeokuta.
- Cost: 9,500 per person.